REDHAWK Release Notes - 2.3.2
The effort in REDHAWK 2.3.2 focused on:
- Python sandbox bug fixes
- OmniOrb depencency version configuration fix
The following fixes were completed in REDHAWK 2.3.2:
Core Framework Fixes
- Fixed some problems with the Python sandbox:
- PRFs are no longer invalid when the kind-type is not specified for some properties.
- External properties via command line are now properly passed to launch components.
- Fixed problem with EPEL overriding required OmniOrb version. The correct version should now be installed.